Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This generally includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like an amazingly good deal thoroughly to find out exactly what type of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will insure that any concerns you have are evaluated and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!