Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This usually includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!