Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON
How To Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free assessment. This usually involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain completely to find out what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand exactly what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the business refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, choose another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will insure that any concerns you have are reviewed and fixed promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!