Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Cumberland, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This typically includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly bargain completely to learn exactly what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will guarantee that any concerns you have are reviewed and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning service in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!