Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Gloucester, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning service in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!