Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Kanata, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free assessment. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaning service in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!