Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Manotick, ON
Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaning service in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!