Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Navan, ON
How To Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly good deal completely to learn exactly what kind of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with harmful active ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are examined and taken care of promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best house cleaning service in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!