Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON
How To Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This typically involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to find out exactly what kind of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergies, understanding exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the business refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will insure that any concerns you have are examined and looked after without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right house cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!