Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Ottawa, ON
How To Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free home examination. This typically includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain thoroughly to find out what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of exactly what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is important. If the business refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic ingredients, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are examined and fixed promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning service in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!