Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Richmond, ON
How To Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This typically includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best house cleaning service in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!