Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON
How To Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few handy tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free consultation. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!