Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a house cleaning service in Stittsville, ON
How To Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another house cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free consultation. This usually includes having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially less expensive than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to discover what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know exactly what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any issues you have are reviewed and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right house cleaning service in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!