Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Almonte, ON
Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This usually includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right maid service in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!