Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Bells Corners, ON
Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free consultation. This generally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain completely to discover what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re entering into prior to committing.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is vital. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are examined and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best maid service in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!