Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
Ways to Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free assessment. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly bargain thoroughly to find out what type of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is important. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, select another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will guarantee that any concerns you have are examined and fixed quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right maid service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!