Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Carleton Place, ON
How To Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free home examination. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right maid service in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!