Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carp, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carp, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Carp, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another maid service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right maid service in Carp, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!