Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Clarence-Rockland, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another maid service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right maid service in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!