Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Cumberland, ON
How To Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free consultation. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly bargain completely to discover what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergies, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with harmful components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any concerns you have are examined and looked after without delay.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best maid service in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!