Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Embrun, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Embrun, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Embrun, ON
How To Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary assessment. This typically includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really good deal thoroughly to discover exactly what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic components, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will insure that any concerns you have are reviewed and fixed without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right maid service in Embrun, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!