Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Gloucester, ON
How To Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free consultation. This typically involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right maid service in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!