Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Kanata, ON
Ways to Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free assessment. This normally includes having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right maid service in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!