Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Manotick, ON
Ways to Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free assessment. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal completely to find out what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the business refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous components, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are evaluated and looked after without delay.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best maid service in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!