Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Navan, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free assessment. This typically involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly good deal thoroughly to learn what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergic reactions, understanding exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any problems you have are examined and looked after without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right maid service in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!