Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Nepean, ON
How To Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few handy tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal thoroughly to discover exactly what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergies, understanding exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company chooses not to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any concerns you have are evaluated and fixed quickly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best maid service in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!