Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in New Edinburgh, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another maid service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free consultation. This typically involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best maid service in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!