Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Orleans, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of useful tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best maid service in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!