Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Ottawa, ON
Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another maid service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free assessment. This usually includes having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right maid service in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!