Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Rockliff Park, ON
How To Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another maid service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free consultation. This usually involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best maid service in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!