Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a maid service in Stittsville, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another maid service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This usually involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really bargain completely to learn what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand exactly what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergic reactions, understanding exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the company refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous ingredients, select another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will insure that any concerns you have are examined and looked after promptly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best maid service in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!