Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Almonte, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide what locations of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning company in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!