Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON
Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free assessment. This usually involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!