Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning company in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!