Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON
How To Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!