Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carp, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carp, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Carp, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy hints that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This usually involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning company in Carp, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!