Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free assessment. This normally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!