Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Cumberland, ON
How To Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly bargain thoroughly to learn exactly what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, family pets, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is important. If the company refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous active ingredients, choose another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and fixed quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning company in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!