Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Embrun, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Embrun, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Embrun, ON
How To Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly good deal completely to discover what type of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company chooses not to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are reviewed and fixed quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning company in Embrun, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!