Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Gloucester, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly bargain thoroughly to discover what kind of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the business refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are reviewed and looked after without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning company in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!