Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Kanata, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning company in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!