Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Manotick, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning company in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!