Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Nepean, ON
Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free consultation. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly bargain completely to discover what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with hazardous components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any concerns you have are reviewed and looked after quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning company in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!