Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Orleans, ON
Ways to Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few useful tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free assessment. This usually includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning company in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!