Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Ottawa, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of handy hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free assessment. This usually includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning company in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!