Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Richmond, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally includes having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning company in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!