Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free assessment. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!