Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning company in Stittsville, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free assessment. This typically involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly good deal completely to find out what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know exactly what you’re entering into before committing.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergies, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any problems you have are reviewed and taken care of without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning company in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!