Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Almonte, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free consultation. This typically includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!