Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON
How To Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like an amazingly bargain completely to find out what sort of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergies, understanding exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company chooses not to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are reviewed and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!